eDART System Utilities CD
eDART System Utilities 2.9.1
Edart ActiveX User Interface 1.0
Edart Data Extractor 3.1
Edart Locator 2.10.1
Edart System Utility Extras 1.2
Minor bug fixes.
eDART System Utilities 2.9
Recompiled Phindows to not required microsoft redistributable that would cause phindows to crash on certain systems.
eDART System Utilities 2.8
eDART ActiveX Control 1.2
eDART Data Extractor 2.7
eDART Locator 2.10
eDART System Utility Extras 1.2
System Overview 1.4
- Improves tools compatability with Windows 7.
-Analyzer may not save settings with Windows 7 systems.
What’s New for:
eDART System Utilities 2.6
eDART Data Extractor 2.5
- Added support for Microsoft Windows 7
eDART System Utilities 2.5
- Cycle Graph — Template Show is enabled when a template is selected
- Cycle Graph — Template directory Selector defaults to the directory that contains the first data file.
- All — Switched to unicode
- All — dropped support for .sum and .cyc PH1 files
- Measurement Editor — Fixed a bug where the ANSI clipboard text was treated as UNICODE (failed copy and paste operation)
- Measurement Editor — handles pasting of blank lines with or without tabs.
- Statistics — Fixed a bug where the value was not displayed correctly.
- Data Export — Added a feature to filter exported data based on machine in manual.
- Data Export — known bug in the export sample data where the time offset is not applied when testing to see if a sample is within the selected time range.
- Data Export — applied the time offset when exporting a specific time range
- Analyzer — Allows only one instance to run.
- Analyzer — Adds Unicode file support for foreign languages
- Analyzer — Phlatfile 1 support was dropped due to unicode file support.
- Uses the eDART offset time when searching for data records.
- Fixed a problem with the export where the time stamp did not take into account the time offset value.
eDART Data Extractor 2.4
- Added Support to allow computers running Microsoft Vista to connect to eDARTs
- Initial support for translations present
- Added more dialog to let the user know what the Data Extractor is doing
- Added error messages when there are conflicting IP addresses between the computer and eDART
- Fixed some problems with the communication between the edart and computer (telnet)
eDART Locator 2.9
- Added support for adding routes on Microsoft Vista.
- eDART Data Extractor v2.3 – improvements, ignores wireless Ethernet interface.
- Analyzer v3.7 – improvements
- eDART Locator v2.8-
- Analyzer v3.6 – improvements
- Data Extractor v2.2 – simplified the user interface
- System Overview v1.2
- eDART Locator v2.6 – fixed button position bug, added telnet launcher
- Analyzer v3.5 – improvements to auto correlator, cycle graph, statistics, added refresh button and export to ph2
- Data Extractor v2.1 – minor fixes
- System Overview v1.2
- eDART Locator v2.5
- Analyzer v3.4
This release is using the latest NSIS software installation scripts. We bundled up all the latest software versions into this release.
Future releases use NSIS will be much better at handling installs, upgrades and uninstalls.
- Data Extractor v2.0.1 – The version of the Data Extractor Tool now allows you to copy up Mold configuration files and put them down onto other eDARTs.
- System Overview v1.2 – Launch of the Data Extractor v2.0.1
- eDART Locator v2.5 – The return of this useful tool, mainly for support. It provides a quick list of eDARTs on the network and allows you to either phindows into an eDART or to use telnet.
- DTelnet – This is a general use telnet application called Daves Telnet and is released under the GPL. What makes it useful, comparedto MS Windows telent, is that you can log everything displayed in the telnet session to a file for later review. It also support’xterm‘ for full compatability with the QNX console.
- Documentation – This CD will now create a documentation link on your RJG Insight System desktop icon and Programs Menu. This provides links to all the documents released for the tools on this CD.
- Data Extractor v1.0.0 – The new Data Extractor Tool can now launch the Analyzer with it pointed to the new data uploaded from an eDART.
- System Overview v1.2.0 – Launch of the Data Extractor v1.0.0
- Auto Correlator – Addition of the check box „Correlate Only to In-Cavity Values“ has been added
- The Auto Correlator is now a standard part of the Analyzer and will be in all future releases.
- Summary Graph – This will now display a line for the alarm settings value and will display when the value changes.
- You can now graphically see when the value changed and what it had changed from/to.
- This can be displayed only for data collected from eDART Release 7.10 or newer.
- Data Extractor – The new Data Extractor Tool can now launch the Analyzer with it pointed to the new data uploaded
from an eDART.
- System Overview
- Data Extractor – The new System Overview has a launch button for the new Data Extractor Tool.
Once you select an eDART from the list you can click this button to start the Data Extractor pointed to
- New Fields – The display now shows three new fields, Alarm State, Software Version, and the eDARTs Group name.
Data Extractor Tool
This is a new tool used to pull data from an eDART to your local computer. This tool was designed for situations where your
eDART(s) arenot on an Ethernet network, yet you still would like to get the data off the eDART for analysis or backup.
By installing this application on a laptop and connecting the laptop to an eDART using a special cross over Ethernet cable the
Data Extractor will automatically locate the eDART and list all the molds on that eDART. You simple select the time period
you are interested in and the mold and tell it to get the data.
This tool also has a button to launch the Analyzer application. When Analyzer starts it will automatically be pointing to the
data you just loaded from the eDART.
If your eDART(s) are on an Ethernet network you can use the System Overview tool to select the eDART you want to get
data from and with a click of a button it will launch this tool with it viewing the selected eDART.